- 4pm-10pm (Closed Tuesday June 30)
- 4pm-10pm (Closed Wednesday July 1)
- 4pm-10pm (Closed Thursday July 2)
- 4pm-10pm (Closed Friday July 3)
- Noon-10pm (Closed Saturday July 4)
- Noon-8pm (Closed Sunday July 5)
Bartender Position Open
ONE Fermentary & Taproom is a premium beverage destination in Minneapolis’ North Loop neighborhood. We craft small batch beers with a focus on unique fermentation processes and vessels. We serve our intriguing ales and lagers alongside a carefully curated selection of wines, craft cocktails, collaborative beers and other interesting fermented beverages, on tap.
ONE is looking for friendly, reliable and energetic bartenders with open availability to complete our team. You must be over 21 and able to work among a team of motivated servers in a fast-paced environment. Experience serving and some craft beer knowledge are musts for this position.
At ONE, we realize our team is the most important aspect of an excellent customer experience. We expect our staff to:
• Provide friendly, knowledgeable and efficient service to guests of ONE.
• Share information about ONE and its beers and other offerings.
• Assist in the sale of merchandise.
• Contribute to the overall cleanliness, security and quality of the taproom.
Specific activities include:
• Taking and filling guest beverage orders
• Checking guest id’s to verify age
• Answering questions about our beer and company
• Cleaning, sanitizing and filling growlers and 750 bottles
• Assisting with the production of crowlers, when asked
• Bussing and cleaning bar tops and tables after guests depart
• Enforcing our COVID-19 policies and safety measures
• Washing glassware by hand or in our glasswasher
• Opening and closing; setting up and closing the taproom and patio
• Changing kegs
• Ensuring guest needs are met
• Accurately using the POS and handling transactions
• Being a good listener
• Cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning
• Other activities as noted to make the taproom function smoothly and enhance the customer experience
Bartenders report to the Taproom Manager.
• 21 years of age or older
• Passionate about craft beer
• Able to work night and weekend shifts
• Good team player
• Excellent communication skills for interacting with colleagues and customers
• Excellent customer service
• Able to handle money
• Able to think and act quickly
• Able to walk or stand the entire shift and continuously wipe, reach, bend and carry items
• Frequent washing of hands
• Ability to lift 55 pounds
To apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org