ONE Fermentary & Taproom is a premium beverage destination in Minneapolis’ North Loop neighborhood. We craft small batch beers with a focus on unique fermentation processes and vessels. We serve our intriguing ales and lagers alongside a carefully curated selection of wines, craft cocktails, guest beers, and other interesting fermented beverages.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are woven into the fabric of ONE. We aim to create a workplace that reflects the community that we hope to serve. We want to empower our employees to feel comfortable expressing their authentic selves. We believe our diversity will fuel innovation and bring us closer to a wider community.
All full-time positions at ONE offer competitive salary and benefit packages.
ONE is hiring a full-time Taproom Manager to run our Minneapolis front of house operations. We are seeking a spirited, well-organized leader to work alongside ownership team and General Manager to open and run a “ONE’ of a kind concept in the Minnesota craft beverage world. Our ideal team member will be expected to help execute a level of customer service, education, and inclusion not paralleled in an average taproom experience.
Daily operations of the Taproom Manager are to include taproom programming, scheduling, staff on-boarding, food and beverage program training, and regular bartending shifts. This person reports to the General Manager.
Our taproom manager will…
Be a key member of the ONE team
- Know, understand, and exemplify all ONE company procedures and policies
- Maintain a healthy culture of communication
- Be one of the faces of ONE
Manage everything taproom
- Ordering and inventory of wine, beer, spirits
- Create cleaning policies and procedures
- Manage opening and closing responsibilities
- Help create and execute entire beverage program
- Schedule taproom staff
- Train taproom staff
- Manage private events
- Coordinate monthly and year-end merchandise inventories
- Manage taproom POS system & staff training
- Help create our employee manual.
- Participate in annual budgeting process including:
- Sales planning
- Monitoring and controlling expenses
- Sales results
- Action plans
Our Taproom Manager should have…
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience in the hospitality industry, preferably in a high volume taproom, bar, or restaurant environment.
- Proficiency in POS software.
- Experience with social media in a business environment.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships within the organization and the community-at-large.
- Demonstrated leadership strengths.
- Comfort in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong knowledge of craft beer, wine, and cocktails.
- Able and eager to work effectively with all kinds of people.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed to manage and operate the taproom effectively.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for long periods of time.
- Environment may involve noise and temperature changes.
Please send a résumé and cover letter to jobs@fermentary.ONE