ONE is hiring bartenders & servers to contribute to our taproom and fermentary’s success! We are seeking spirited, motivated service professional to open and run a “ONE’ of a kind concept in the Minnesota craft beverage world. Our ideal team member will be expected to help execute a level of customer service, education, and inclusion not paralleled in an average taproom experience.
JOB DESCRIPTION – Taproom Bartender & Server
- Bartending, 2+ years
- Serving, 1+ years
- High school or equivalent
- Competitive hourly wage + tips
- Beer, food and merchandise discounts
- Ongoing education
- Cool new friends
- Have a strong interest in craft beer with motivation to engage in continuing education
- Team based service mentality “ We all do better when we all do better”
- Ability to discuss craft beer and spirits fluently
- Friendly, outgoing and welcoming to ALL guests
- Service is #1 priority at ONE. Attention to detail, warm, attentive and welcoming service is our standard
- MUST be available on weekends. This includes Sundays
- Contribute to establishing a sense of community and inclusion within our company as well as our community
- Dedication to quality, service and positive lasting impressions on guests.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a positive attitude
- Safe and responsible service of alcohol
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Cicerone Certified Beer Server Certification a plus!
- Stand for extended periods of time while working at fast pace
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs
Please send resume, cover letter with your shift/ work availability and why you want to work with us to Caroline O’Halloran, General Manager: